RESPITE CARE FOR SENIORS AND THEIR PRIMARY CAREGIVERS.
Every family caregiver deserves a break from time to time – whether it’s to take a vacation, to catch up on work or other obligations, or simply for a change of pace. When you need a break, a short-term respite stay provides a safe, social, enriching environment for your loved one to enjoy. We welcome them like any other resident – customizing our care to their needs and surrounding them with support and hospitality.
SERVICES & AMENITIES.
Respite care services include:
- Maintenance staff on duty
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals plus snacks, served daily
- 24- Hour LPN/RN Nursing Care
- On-site therapy services
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
- Beauty salon and barber
- Social, educational and recreational activity programs
- Large Theatre Room
- Beautifully manicured grounds
- Landscaped courtyard
- Family Style Dining Area
- All utilities paid (excluding telephone)
- Emergency response pendants